ACL-ITTC-DS-04: Python for Data Science and Data Analytics / Python Programming Fundamentals
Python is a generic programming language that can be applied to everything from web development to software development and scientific applications. The course introduces participants to the use of Python software in general, in addition to the different libraries and packages that can be used to achieve a data science or analytics project. It is also a pre-requisite for other intermediate and advance data science courses.
The training course will be a combination of PowerPoint presentations and practical interactive sessions.
• Python Programming Fundamentals
• Databases and SQL for Data Science
• Data Cleaning Methodologies in Python
• Data Analysis with Python
• Data Visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn
• Machine Learning Overview
• Data Analytics Project
Beginner to Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anybody seeking a career in Data Analytics or Data Science.
- Basic knowledge of Computing
- Qualification: OND and above
- Working Laptop with Microsoft Excel 2010 and above.
- Previous knowledge of any programming language is an added advantage
N75,000 per participant (on site) and N60,000 per participant (online)
8 Weeks (2 days per week, 4hrs per day)